Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
WP(any dungeon?) Farm Issues
Using:

Live bot & Beta bot (fresh installs)
Any WP boss duty profile

Problem:

Leader ports to first boss (goobbue) and boss spawn does not initiate unless I hold down the right mouse button and move it so that the character/camera changes direction. Goobbue spawns after that but then hits me from anywhere I teleport to.

If I teleport right outside the first bosses little arena area and move the camera though he will spawn inside and i can turn on the duty/bot and once i get inside the arena the leader will start to attack him in the safe corner area. I then have to hold down right click on every other bot and move their direction for the boss to show up for them.

After that I have to do the same thing (right mouse button and move) for the second boss to spawn and then for each bot so they see the boss too. I haven't been able to get to the last boss though so I don't know about that one. Porting to it directly does nothing but I guess that because the other two bosses haven't been killed.

Edit: changed up the second paragraph.
Hmm, Had to restart everything today, and after the Minion updated I now have the same problem in any of the instances I have tried.

The bot starts but when it tps to the first encounter nothing spawns to for it to start attacking (you have to actually move the character in order for adds/boss to spawn on screen).
As such this now makes it all very difficult.

I have also tried to re-installing minion but still nothing.

Could a dev please look into this as I am stuck as to how to overcome this.

Thanks.
Ah so it's any instance?

I only tried WP today so I thought it was just that considering everything else worked for me before.

Edit: oh you mean any instance of WP i take it? lol I was thinking any other dungeon.
Same problem here. I've played around with the teleporter and noticed no matter where I go near the first boss, he won't spawn unless I actually move or turn my character. When he does spawn, I've tried teleporting away from him and he is able to hit me wherever I go (so far) even when he is nowhere near melee range. (Like my other bots getting hit at the entrance after teleporting back to me after I died). Might be not recognizing character position until a movement key is pressed, maybe??
It is happening to me in all the duty's I've entered. WP, LCoA, etc....

I have to physically move all the bots I use to engage the first add/boss and then it is a hit and miss on anything after the first TP, so I can't go afk anymore :(

FYI I use 8 bots over 2 seperate pc's and have the same problem on both (1 is using beta and 1 is using live version of minion)
I'm having sync issues as well. Currently using the beta version with a custom made profile for chest farming which was working perfectly yesterday but after firing up the bots today and getting the latest update to the beta version, I'm getting the same issues as above. It's beta so I'm not too fussed. I'm mostly posting to let the devs know.
No issues here - I haven't updated yet!
Has anyone updated minion and not having a problem?

Would really like to know if this is a minion thing or SE having put something in place to combat the bot.

If a dev could advise please that would be appreciated.

Thx
Same problem and I have the updated minion but it was working right before the update
Tried the bot I had backed up from a few days ago when I tried to start using beta. The release bot (from a few days ago, not updated) works as expected with the same profiles that stopped working this morning. Seems they changed something in the beta and release bot that is causing the issues.