Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
WP(any dungeon?) Farm Issues
So Devs, any chance you could look into this please, and let us know what's going on.

Thx

p.s. I tried loading up by backup from the 17th July but it autoupdated straight away so I'm back to a non working DF again.
I'm testing this now in the live version of the bot.
Used an older bot version and it worked.

Off topic: I just started doing the WP dungeon with the bot today. The second boss keeps resetting after it gets low health. Am i just not killing it fast enough or is there something else?
My Gil farming works fine but m boss farm does not. it may have something to do with ["startPos"]
Somehow The bot started to skip everything till reach diablo and leave, I didnt have any problem before, even with the add ones, i noticed I cant see the mobs anymore, till i move the camera with mouse right click, then bot will attack the mobs, same goes for the bosses.

and yes i have the right profiles, duty and skill manger.
I deleted the addsons and still have the same problem.

it happens in all dungeons.

any ideas?
(08-05-2014, 10:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  My Gil farming works fine but m boss farm does not. it may have something to do with ["startPos"]

Why would startpos be the problem when it works with the previous version of the bot?

(08-05-2014, 10:01 PM)sineme Wrote:  Used an older bot version and it worked.

Off topic: I just started doing the WP dungeon with the bot today. The second boss keeps resetting after it gets low health. Am i just not killing it fast enough or is there something else?

Sometimes it resets for me too. But that was before the buggy update. Normally it would get it the second time. Just let the bot keep running and it'll kill the boss eventually.
Sounds like you're describing the same problem in this thread.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8678.html
(08-05-2014, 10:01 PM)sineme Wrote:  Used an older bot version and it worked.

I did notice this happen a couple of times but it seemed to sort itself out after a couple of tries. In saying that, when I used a new set of bots which had a lower iLevel it reset more often making me think it wasnt getting killed quick enough.

(08-05-2014, 10:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  My Gil farming works fine but m boss farm does not. it may have something to do with ["startPos"]

I actually did try changing the starting positions (on all the boss starting points) but still had the same problem.

Any idea what was changed in the bot for it to stop working? It was all okay before the minion update :(
I hope it's fixed soon! I need to farm my 450 soldiery stones this week.
Has anyone tried using the beta version?
(08-05-2014, 11:59 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  I hope it's fixed soon I need to farm my 450 soldiery stones this week.
Has anyone tried using the beta version?

I hope it gets fixed soon too as I also need my Soldiery count for all my characters lol

I've tried both live and beta versions both with the same result for me Complaint