Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
WP(any dungeon?) Farm Issues
Try fixing hte profile so its like WP mobs. instead of 3 encounters with startpos and fight pos make each waypoint an encounter with fightpos. the first set of xyz you can set to Kill=false. so it should be 6 encounters
1kill=false 2 kill=true 3kill=false 4kill=true.

alli can think of is startpos function isntworking right. because fightpos is working fine in my wp_mobs.
Okay I tried that with wp but it didnt work, and for example, my LCoA profile doesnt have starting points only fighting points and it still skips eventhough I changed the fightpos.
had the yesterday in LCOA. Interesting thing: My bot wasnt updated, the other were. Even when I had lead, it only led to me porting around solo ;)
The SetFacingSynced() function is currently not working for 100%. The dev team is aware of the issue and is working on it.
(08-06-2014, 12:34 PM)Ace Wrote:  The SetFacingSynced() function is currently not working for 100%. The dev team is aware of the issue and is working on it.

Thanks for the update. Hope they get it fixed real soon Happy
Will we be informed when this is fixed? Or do we just wait for an update and pray it's fixed?
you can pray as much as you like
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Thanks God
Any update on this please, this is hindering my ability to get stuff done in DF as I am trying to farm dungeons effectively (especially for bosses and quest progression for my bots to get to coil - it is a very hit and miss thing right now with more misses than hits and cant leave it afk like this should let me.
Was about to post about this issue. Enemies and chests not rendering after teleport. Glad to see updates regarding this. Not working in live nor beta atm.