Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
WP(any dungeon?) Farm Issues
(08-07-2014, 08:01 PM)DragonLogicX Wrote:  Any update on this please, this is hindering my ability to get stuff done in DF as I am trying to farm dungeons effectively (especially for bosses and quest progression for my bots to get to coil - it is a very hit and miss thing right now with more misses than hits and cant leave it afk like this should let me.

for dungeon progression just use assist mode and saved coords. I have waypoints to complete every dungeon for story mode already saved.
What exactly is the issue? There aren't any official statements up regarding the issue. What do you recommend doing for soldiery farming, pretty much exclusively use it for Sol farming dungeons each week and can't do anything currently. Do we have a rollback option or ETA for fix?
Can confirm that the latest beta update fixes facesync. Thanks.
Is the only current fix for this to use the beta version of minion or whats the official word on what we should be doing? only reason I'm kinda antsy is that I bought two additional accs and have been frozen since this hit.
If you want to do Duty , use beta
Actually, Duty is working on both live and beta now.
This is happening on both Live and Beta:
Sync is working, but running into a lot of errors, especially Aehereal interference errors now. Using the built in and Jackie's WP profiles, 2nd boss will reset about 30% of the time, and on Tonberry King, once the battlefield gets locked, only leader can attak, the other 3 get aethereal interference errors. Have to put them on assist and drop wot in order to clear the boss before slashers kill the party.

Seems like SE is clamping down on teleport farming with that Aethereal interference. Shame too, since it's what I use it for 90% of the time. I'm sure gil farming works fine, but its almost useless for sol/myth farming right now.
I have approx 90% hit ratio with syncing LCoA, Garuda Ex, Coil farming. Bots start up but still get the annoying sync problem - let alone the aethereal interference.
I am using just Beta now as my Live version has more sync probelms for me.
LCOA works again so far, though there's a bug at the last boss, some bots target another bot instead of the boss, resulting in slower killing. Stop/Start of the wrong-targeting bot (live) fixes it, but makes afk impossible obviously. It repeats each run, and always targets the same player
yea, just noticed that on mine too, but it seems to fix itself once a bot attacks diabolos.

Been afk on lcoa for about 4 hours and only seen it wipe to diabolos once, for some reason they warped in front of him and not into the air.