Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
WP(any dungeon?) Farm Issues
(08-10-2014, 10:22 PM)TauTau Wrote:  LCOA works again so far, though there's a bug at the last boss, some bots target another bot instead of the boss, resulting in slower killing. Stop/Start of the wrong-targeting bot (live) fixes it, but makes afk impossible obviously. It repeats each run, and always targets the same player

I'm having this issue as well, everything is fine until diabolos then all the other bots target the leader and wont attack, the leader then is the only one attacking.
(08-20-2014, 08:09 AM)70x7 Wrote:  
(08-10-2014, 10:22 PM)TauTau Wrote:  LCOA works again so far, though there's a bug at the last boss, some bots target another bot instead of the boss, resulting in slower killing. Stop/Start of the wrong-targeting bot (live) fixes it, but makes afk impossible obviously. It repeats each run, and always targets the same player

I'm having this issue as well, everything is fine until diabolos then all the other bots target the leader and wont attack, the leader then is the only one attacking.

i have the same issue , we shld try to blacklist every team member as 'monster' and watch the result , BUT i dont know why i could blacklist only 1 player of my team , after the blacklist manager keep stucked in "invalid target" when i taget a second party member
try changing the coords slightly ive seen this happen when the leader cannot target the boss for same reason.
(08-20-2014, 02:27 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  try changing the coords slightly ive seen this happen when the leader cannot target the boss for same reason.

Hmm, the leader bot for me at least is the only one who CAN target the boss. The leader will have to solo the boss as all the other bots just select the leader. I'll try messing with it though.
Hi,

Here are some working coords for the last boss on wp.

just tryed it, its actually only 3 steps forward the old location

X 103.99491882324
Y 9.9570913314819
Z -450.85186767578

Hope this helps

BR
How do I edit coords? Thanks!
you edit the profile... in a text editor...
Ah found out how to do it however I realized these coords are for WP, LCOA is the one that is not functioning, still the same problem of the bots targeting eachother.
(08-28-2014, 06:26 PM)70x7 Wrote:  Ah found out how to do it however I realized these coords are for WP, LCOA is the one that is not functioning, still the same problem of the bots targeting eachother.

Then edit the LOCA profile.
(08-28-2014, 06:27 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(08-28-2014, 06:26 PM)70x7 Wrote:  Ah found out how to do it however I realized these coords are for WP, LCOA is the one that is not functioning, still the same problem of the bots targeting eachother.

Then edit the LOCA profile.

That'd be great if I knew how to determine the coordinates!