Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Frontlines Mesh - Complete Mesh w/ Markers
Thank you for the mesh.
I have no problem using the mesh for twin adder, the problem is that its very obvious that you're botting using this. Whether you choose to rotate to different flags, or to camp a single one, you always run straight to the flag on your chocobo, dismount, then attack whatever is in sight. One of two things happens here.

A) You get clobbered as you run in because there is a group standing there. You basically just suicide.

B) You run to a flag that your group isnt attacking, and either die, or stand there on your chocobo like a silly ninny if no enemies are there.

I haven't been able to make it through a full game like this for months without getting kicked, and repeated use will likely wind up with someone reporting you and you being banned, or mud smeared all over your name.
(12-29-2014, 06:07 AM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  A) You get clobbered as you run in because there is a group standing there. You basically just suicide...

One fix for this is you can add another marker just prior to the flag and set it with a lower timer of say 10-15s. You can adjust how long or short to stay at the existing markers too. Hope this helps bud

Still hoping to hear about the kill priority settings as it seems they do not work properly
Hello,
just for know how i can setup the nav ? cause when i select pvp and try to make nav for frontline he don't found this
thanks in advance
how do i get the frontlines bot from running at the opening gate before it opens, it needs to wait until it opens.
(04-17-2015, 02:22 AM)d4rk5ide Wrote:  how do i get the frontlines bot from running at the opening gate before it opens, it needs to wait until it opens.

na its fine it starts running just a couple seconds a head of time, normal players do this too, so that they charge out just as the game opens.