Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Frontlines Mesh - Complete Mesh w/ Markers
Any updates on this major addition?
lol. trust me - you'll know when their is. I'm sure the forum(s) will blow up like ...hotcakes?

im checking daily myself. Hope frontlines are still active by the time it goes live :P
Heart 
Sharing my excitement for this!! Keep up the good work guys!
FTR frontlines also upgrades relic novus >> brilliant (which I believe is 6 points but don't quote me on that)
Just an update, I've passed this baton off to the main devs until the res window is reversed. Once that happens, I'll be able to make quick work of what I have to implement it.
(09-17-2014, 07:02 PM)Ace Wrote:  Just an update, I've passed this baton off to the main devs until the res window is reversed. Once that happens, I'll be able to make quick work of what I have to implement it.

thanks for the update ==))))
(09-17-2014, 07:02 PM)Ace Wrote:  Just an update, I've passed this baton off to the main devs until the res window is reversed. Once that happens, I'll be able to make quick work of what I have to implement it.

Sorry I don't really know what that means. Ha. Any projected time-frame maybe? Cause I was tempted in taking the 2-week pvp penalty by switching GC's.
What is this 2 week pvp penalty of which you speak?

And a bit of clarification on what the "res window" is? Perhaps an idea of how high a priority fix that is for the main devs?

Now that they've added relic lights to this as well, for those of us with only 1 account, it's essentially the holy grail.

Thank you for the update though. Thank you for your hard work as well.
Since Frontlines came out, you get one free pass of switching to another GC. But anymore after that and you can't participate in pvp until two weeks has elapsed.
Alright well I'm cancelling my sub til I hear some updates. I don't like knowing I pay for this monthly and not having any real use for it other than hoping to god an update for a request will pop up in the future. Please don't take this the wrong way as I am not trying to come off as complaining. I would just like, as a customer, to be informed. If not daily then at least weekly. I look forward to hearing word on how high of a priority this is on their list since soulglazing your Novus is viable in Frontlines to a great degree.