Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Frontlines Mesh - Complete Mesh w/ Markers
OP updated with newest information.
Any news on frontlines?
hmm your download link for the fronlines mesh has all the city state meshes also is that part of it somehow lol or can we just use the frontline mesh parts.
lol, no, only need the frontlines part, was trying to do it remotely, should be corrected now.
Trying it now. I had check join in progress and it just hung out at the gate {flames} as SMN using the ultimate SMN profile.

I move it down to the first flag and it started running, targeting a blackmage, lost interest and right now its just taking a leaisurely tour around the the outside bases. Just kind of baby sitting it and seeing what it does. I got some time today if you want anything tried or more information .

EDIT:

[14:54]You were expelled from the duty due to extended inactivity.
If i'm doing something wrong on my end let me know. Most my settings are pretty default. ANTI-AFK box was checked also.

I'm around periodicly until the weekend to test anything or change things.

Windows 8.1, i always right click unblock rars, clean installs.
Yea.. you saw my other post in general that says ETA 2 or 3 days. Having the mesh doesn't automagically make the mode work..
Subscribed again to give this bot a whirl... I have to be doing something wrong. There's no way that this prototype isnt this dysfunctional! Bot mode is PvP I'm assuming. Skill profile goes without saying as well as NavMesh. Any way you can post a simple 'How-to' on this? I've been trying and failing miserably for a solid 45 minutes now. I would love to donate and show some love since this idea seems golden. I just cannot get it to work.

Not trying to sound like I am complaining. Since I am probably the only one having a hell of a time trying to get it to work, haha!
(09-29-2014, 05:52 AM)Warrminion Wrote:  Subscribed again to give this bot a whirl... I have to be doing something wrong. There's no way that this prototype isnt this dysfunctional! Bot mode is PvP I'm assuming. Skill profile goes without saying as well as NavMesh. Any way you can post a simple 'How-to' on this? I've been trying and failing miserably for a solid 45 minutes now. I would love to donate and show some love since this idea seems golden. I just cannot get it to work.

Not trying to sound like I am complaining. Since I am probably the only one having a hell of a time trying to get it to work, haha!

as per his last post i dont think its set up yet. The mesh appears to be finished but the stuff on the bot side isnt.
Whatever you call "Prototype Testing" I'd offer my Time for it mate.
Got like almost everything done in ffxiv so have some spare time to give + also working on some PvP Profiles on the other Hand. So IF you can PM me a dropbox link I can test things out for you.
^^ Agree