Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Frontlines Mesh - Complete Mesh w/ Markers
PVP has been updated to support frontlines, so it'll go out with the next update.

If you discover/fix, mesh issues with jumps or offmesh connections, upload them here or paste a dropbox link so we can keep the mesh updated.
woot! testing now! Wish me luck!

Thank you ace. Your work and time are really appreciated. Im sure i speak for everyone.
Works for me, only issue, is that it doesn't requeue after its done, and when I die, it doesn't revive.
I have a noob question...

I assume you run this mesh using the Bot Mode on Party-Grind ?
(10-04-2014, 02:21 AM)bloodboil Wrote:  Works for me, only issue, is that it doesn't requeue after its done, and when I die, it doesn't revive.

It doesnt requeue for me either. It does revive you just have to wait a minute, it doesnt do it instantly sometimes.

Alot of the time it will continue running after the match as well after leaving the zone. I will come back to the bot running into the wall which needless to say is bad. Likely has to do with whatever is causing it not to requeue.

An excellent start though. I can feel a donation coming on :P this changes everything >.>

(10-05-2014, 06:57 AM)killboi Wrote:  I have a noob question...

I assume you run this mesh using the Bot Mode on Party-Grind ?

nein. pvp mode.
Anyone else having trouble as Immortal Flames with this mesh... I keep getting stuck at the entrance. Doesnt bother to hop off the damn ledge.
Try to download the newest NavMesh, there should be jumping spots from the platform.
Switch to Triangle and NavMesh view and make sure they are there, otherwise it will rotate at the edge.
(10-17-2014, 04:58 AM)Leon Wrote:  Try to download the newest NavMesh, there should be jumping spots from the platform.
Switch to Triangle and NavMesh view and make sure they are there, otherwise it will rotate at the edge.

I have the same problem as him. I displayed navmesh and there's 2 red thing jump marks (maelstrom entrance). It only hangs and keeps rotating at the jump point at the start of the match. After that when it resurrects, it will fix itself. It looks very obvious that I'm botting.

Also something unrelated to navmesh I think, is the bot spamming targetting on corpses. I don't know if it only shows client-side, but it looks like the head on my character repeatedly goes up and down. Again, obvious sign of botting.

The way it follows characters is fucked too. Most times it keeps going left and right and the camera goes crazy along with it.

Everything else seems to work including queuing. Overrall I would rate the PVP bot as high risk of use. I wouldn't recommend using the PVP bot for now unless you can monitor the screen at all times. Not sure if this is the place to give tips, but I would recommend the devs to make use of lockon. The follow targets on lockon is very fluid and smooth, and it tracks players better as you can just press forward and spam abilities.
(10-18-2014, 11:38 PM)9874126 Wrote:  
(10-17-2014, 04:58 AM)Leon Wrote:  Try to download the newest NavMesh, there should be jumping spots from the platform.

I have the same problem as him. I displayed navmesh and there's 2 red thing jump marks (maelstrom entrance). It only hangs and keeps rotating at the jump point at the start of the match. After that when it resurrects, it will fix itself. It looks very obvious that I'm botting.

Also something unrelated to navmesh I think, is the bot spamming targetting on corpses. I don't know if it only shows client-side, but it looks like the head on my character repeatedly goes up and down. Again, obvious sign of botting.

The way it follows characters is fucked too. Most times it keeps going left and right and the camera goes crazy along with it.

Everything else seems to work including queuing. Overrall I would rate the PVP bot as high risk of use. I wouldn't recommend using the PVP bot for now unless you can monitor the screen at all times. Not sure if this is the place to give tips, but I would recommend the devs to make use of lockon. The follow targets on lockon is very fluid and smooth, and it tracks players better as you can just press forward and spam abilities.

pvp is ment to be afk so the lock target doesnt matter. What you see with the camera the players dont see that at all. It doesnt look any different then normaly running around.
The jumping issue for maelstrom still hasn't been fixed. I was wondering how I can make a self fix stick? I can delete one of the 2 jump mesh thing but when I restart the bot, it will autoupdate and overwrite my changes. Is there a way to make it stick?