Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
White Mage Combat and Healing (Updated 9/19/2014)
(09-24-2014, 12:01 AM)YamatoMagna Wrote:  Gave it a try in Stone Vigil today. It stays in cleric stance and spams cure 2 instead of swapping between.

I added a second cleric stance entry into the profile so when I toggle filter 1 on it takes off cleric if you have buff 145. So filter 1 on no cleric and filter 1 off cleric stance.
Awesome work.

Did a quick CT2 run.
- Spams healing in Cleric Stance, would it be possible to rather spam damage in non-cleric until cleric is back up, than healing in cleric?
- Didn't raise when someone died
- Got stuck in Cure/Damage rotation once, canceled his spells over and over, no spells went through.
- Situation, tank 20% (raised), bot spams 2x Medica1 (cause PT is at ~70%) instead toping off tank
- when a huge AoE comes in (Ancienc Quake) the bot does Cure first, followed by Medica. Somehow it needs to wait until everyones HP drops.
Sorry for the luck of update, but last month I had a death in the family.
As soon as possible I will resume tweaking this profile.
This profile was designed for Lv 50 PG, but this does not mean it won't work with lower levels.
I use it with attack skills enabled only in solo (Fate grinding, quest etc.).
When I am in dungeons or Raids I set the filter on to exclude the Combat Routines.
Sometimes, whilea Boss is going to cast something nasty, I also stop the botto cast a specific skill manually.

Let's see what we can do to improve it.

1- LEON wrote: "- Situation, tank 20% (raised), bot spams 2x Medica1 (cause PT is at ~70%) instead toping off tank" and "- when a huge AoE comes in (Ancienc Quake) the bot does Cure first, followed by Medica. Somehow it needs to wait until everyones HP drops."
I think we can solve this moving the Medica skills after Cure an Cure II, but this way probably the bot will start spamming Cure and Cure II without using medica.
If we want medica to be casted more frequently we should lower the number of party members with low Hp to 2 (actually it should be set to 3). Remember that the party members have to be in range or the bot wont cast the proper skill).

Still have not solved the problem with Swifcast+Raise. if anyone have any Idea, please share it. We can also add another Raise without the "Swiftcast Condition" implemented.

What I'd like to see is this profile be "Our" profile, not only the one I use for myself.
So try everything you want and share here your findings.

Thank you all for your comments, hope we can work all together to build the definitive White Mage profile.
Could you look at raise again? This routine is perfect other than it's inability to raise party members. For some reason when I turn the bot off to raise manually and then turn the bot back on, it doesn't seem to go back to healing.

Edit: I should also note that I don't have swiftcast yet.
Someone already asked this, and since no one seems capable of answering this in the tutorial section of the threads, how do you turn on and off filter 1 and 2? What does that even mean?! Also, how is this good for FATEs? I am looking at the skills it has within game and there aren't even any attack skills within this profile... Just healing skills.
no more updateing this?