Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for a Warrior PVP profile that WAS here before lol
So i set up my new full time ffxiv rig and i didnt back up my minion files as I figured a fresh install would be a good idea anyhow.

I was using a profile (now mind you my memory is BAD) that i could have swore was Titled WAR (not mrd) and was by Ace. (may have got it from a dropbox though)

Anyhow, it was an extremely well fleshed out warrior pvp profile. It made use of all the right xclass abilities, most of the pvp abilities (full swing etc) and holmgang/cooldowns. It even used arrow/tomahawk while at a range.

Ive only found one on the forums currently and its a very limited/simple profile in comparison. It could be purely coincidental but over the course of the last two days ive noticed about 2x as many losses as well which i find is easily tied in due to the fact im usually the best geared on the team and as a tank class usually on the healer.

Anyways, at the risk of this getting any longer. Does anyone have the profile i speak of backed up or one which is ideal more or less?

Thanks for time/reading etc :)
I'll be Uploading my MRD - Yes Marauder, Sadly, but it's also ment to work with WAR - PVP Profiles which basically is an altered Version of Ace's MRD PVP. I'd hardly recommend you to actually go in as a MRD, too. Examples needed?

You use Butcher's Block.
 Critical! The striking dummy takes 1354 (+64%) damage.

Screenshot

Well, guess this explains. I am using a ilv 95 Leviathan weapon along with some STR Attributes and Soldiery DRG/MNK Accessories + some i90 Tankgear which has Det/Crit/SS on it.