Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MOG EX
I'm sorry to hear that you too had a bad experience after sharing your work with people as well. I'm not sure how the users of minion expect it to continue to grow if they keep running off all the hard working users that SHARE their data with others. That said though, thank you very much for giving me something to work with and hopefully allowing me to be able to start writing my own profiles.

A quick side question because I can't seem to find anyone to answer it. What are the preventative measures that SE has implemented in Levi EX for example that people state it's not possible? Or, is it just not possible to stand in a single place and fight him like previous content? Would hypothetically a profile that uses constant teleporting and maybe the split profile idea allow the fight to be automated? (This idea coming from someone who hasn't built a duty profile before)
Levi and I think Ramuh EX can hit you anywhere if you are above them, and on levi, if you go underground into the water, you die. Other countermeasures they have placed are the aetherial interference as well as reset mechanics.
@zeroriderz

Levi ex (Head and Tail) and the adds hit you ever when you in attackrange. so you need min. 2 healers to keep the group alive.
with bad luck the head and tail hit you like a truck and onshot one or the whole group.
And the Dive let you fall down so you must port back to the air
I really appreciate the responses!!! Unfortunately I haven't had any time to start dissecting the duty profiles to figure them out yet. So once again I'm asking questions without a solid foundation...

Is there a way to "lock" your position or have minion continually check your position and update it if it's different than it should be? Like how the minions that are NOT the leader constantly tp onto the leader? That way if you take a hit that knocks you down or moves you (the hysteria effect) it will continually tp to the correct position if it changes?

Also, once again without any testing myself so far, what about a group composition of SMNs / healers (summoners to all tank with titan-egi)? *In reference to Levi EX

Once again, thanks again for the help thus far.
bevor the big duty update came the bots stay always at the position in the duty profile.
jet we must korrekt the position after a positionschange. (levu dive etc.)

i have not testet with smn so far no info from me about titan egi tank ^^
works very well thanks alot!
Works perfectly, thank you!