Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
My BLM profile (Lv 60)
Thank you for this! We appreciate it!
Hey,

i am a i92 BLM using this but i notice sometimes it gets stuck with me sitting on 0mp due to a filed convert/transpose from getting hit by a mob..any fix to this or recommends? Otherwise best dps wise profile out publicly atm
i have made this blm profile for a blm that can have 3660 MP , maybe thats because of this. u may need some more Ilv for more MP. other than that , idk
(01-23-2015, 02:30 AM)Kyle Wrote:  i have made this blm profile for a blm that can have 3660 MP , maybe thats because of this. u may need some more Ilv for more MP. other than that , idk

Thanks for the quick reply..will get my ilvl and mp up and let you know if that resolves the issue :) if it does this should be the highest BLM dps profile out at the moment Superman
It has one small problem.. Im lv 45 BLM and dont have Flare yet. So it stops after swiftcast.
(01-24-2015, 09:07 PM)Iwantall Wrote:  It has one small problem.. Im lv 45 BLM and dont have Flare yet. So it stops after swiftcast.

I believe this profile is meant to be used when you hit 50 and is not meant for leveling.
I know, but why it cant skip that step?
then use jackie's blm profiles dude, mine as i said many times is for ENDGAME , not leveling

it cant skip that step b/c i have made flare to go right after swiftcast. if u want this to do , just uncheck swiftcast and flare, but u gonna loose mass dps
Is it just me or is flare broken? It stops casting flare after switfcast, and me and a friend can't figure out why.
(02-07-2015, 03:25 AM)bloodboil Wrote:  Is it just me or is flare broken? It stops casting flare after switfcast, and me and a friend can't figure out why.

Skill manager is pretty broken atm. Even ninja mudras fuck up so I guess its because of the update.