Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
My BLM profile (Lv 60)
to get flare to work take prev skill ID 150 off and set target the cast target and it will fire it off like it should but will have to put it on a filter or it will just do it in the rotation
For flare can also just add 167 to Has Buff on top of taking off prev skill ID 150. No filer clicking needed.
EDIT : new profile on first page
as always, please try it and let me know if problems
A great profile. You have my vote+

I tested you previous version, and some of the skill did not go off and was waiting to time out. The gear i use is good and Mp is 3800+ so this shouldnt be a problem.

I suspect "previous skill id" has been little bit shaky.

I'm looking forward to test you new profile from today.

EDIT:

Works perfect!
Is it possible to add more flare into the rotation is there is more then 3 enemy within range of 15?
the problem is flare is really effective when used with swiftcast , so .... it's a limited thing if you wanna keep a good dps
very nice profile cred's to you and ace for making these they do very well in assist mode. ive been putting this one and ace's blm_50 to some testing, i do have one question though i havnt really cared for or played blm to much so dont know all the in's and out of it. but my question is why do you cast bliz 1 after thunder 2 when by that point your mp is already full? doesnt that waste a cast instead of going to fire 3 after bliz3 > thunder 2. from what i know the only time you should cast bliz 1 after bliz 3 is if your MP tick didnt happen right away and you wouldnt be full mp going back into fire.

another thing i noticed is the fire 1 after transpose, whats the point in casting a fire 1 just to cast bliz 3 and back to fire. is it really that much dmg to just get 1 fire off with the mp you have before casting bliz3.

all and all though awsome job and i normally run 420+ dps on dummy even with the unusual rotation lol.
first off, some times u get some lags and u can notice your mp doesnt always refresh as fast as if you was in a ghost town.
second off, your fire III after bliz I always cast faster . thats a thing i noticed often. after your cast bliz I and start your fire III , fire III seems to take 1 second less .

about fire I , it's after convert not transpose. if it does after transpose then there's a problem and i'll look at it.
Awesome Profile! I'm trying to incorporate megapotion into your profile to get an extra flare off in your profile. any tips on where to put it?
if u want an intelligence potion I would put it right after raging strikes during burst phase. It should be fire 3 >>> raging >>> potion >>> fire x4>>>

if u want an elixir for an extra flare , flare > elixir > flare > transpose
Not sure what changed with recent minon updates and what not, but its opening the rotation with double fire III, by the time it gets the swiftcast, there's not enough mana for flare :/