Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request: Updated WAR profile
There seems to be updated profiles for every class but the WAR. The triple cleave combo is great at maximizing Dps but there currently isn't a profile that does this. Anyone able to put one together? 

Thanks!
(03-13-2016, 08:35 AM)Chronocide Wrote:  There seems to be updated profiles for every class but the WAR. The triple cleave combo is great at maximizing Dps but there currently isn't a profile that does this. Anyone able to put one together? 

Thanks!

I don't have any tank classes at 60 yet.  If someone gives me access to an account with a WAR, I can probably make one.
(03-13-2016, 09:49 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(03-13-2016, 08:35 AM)Chronocide Wrote:  There seems to be updated profiles for every class but the WAR. The triple cleave combo is great at maximizing Dps but there currently isn't a profile that does this. Anyone able to put one together? 

Thanks!

I don't have any tank classes at 60 yet.  If someone gives me access to an account with a WAR, I can probably make one.

this is why Hxx fucking owns
(03-13-2016, 09:49 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  I don't have any tank classes at 60 yet.  If someone gives me access to an account with a WAR, I can probably make one.

Sorry for the off-topic but keep this up and you're gonna need a sub-forum in skillmanager section lol. Though it boggles my mind that you have so many downloads of your profiles and only 38 rep. Come on people +rep this guy when you download his stuff and like it.