Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Avoid AOE option
Now I might be doing something wrong but I've got this option ticked and it does move when an AOE pops up but it runs to the edge of the AOE cone and stays barely inside it and naturally still gets hit. Is there a way to adjust how it tries to dodge or is this option just not optimal at this point?
Yea i have the same issue and it also dodges aoe even if its not targeting you it looks so obvious when im fate botting.
the way the aoe works because there is no way to tell what aoe is being casted(type wise) it just moves any time the target casts something.
ok fair enough, thank you for answering so promptly. =)
In Frontline it's funny to be in the middle while having it checked.
When the drones spawn the bot goes crazy with all those AoEs :D
is there a way to increase the distance that the bot runs by 1 yalm or something like that? :)
would also like this, it doesn't run far enough for many AOEs. Also sometimes it just ignores them or runs in a totally wrong direction. (even if only a single AOE is present)
the bot doesnt know the size or shape or even location being covered by the aoe. the bot just moves in a direction when the target casts something.
is it possible to manually change the distance it moves? sorry if I missed that somewhere.
that would be an ace question ill ask im sure its somewhere in the lua code.