Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
auto login sits on character selection screen
i have 3 acc set up with the launcher auto login ( meaning 1 character per account/game), im sure i put the info correctly as stated on the tutorial thread, but once i start the program, all the accounts just sit on character selection. i have to click the name of my character manually, and then it would log in and start bot automatically. if i dont choose the character, the bot stays on that screen and after a while turns off, and re launches and just reaches the same screen. this loops on for ever.

am i missing something? is there a button im not see'ing that says auto select character or something? also i have auto start bot enable.
The character has to be the first one in the list in the character selection screen and it has to be spelled exactly as is, meaning it is case-sensitive.
i tried with only one char on the list, 2 chars, 3 chars, tried the name with and without case sensitivity and even with and without a space between my name. it just wont click it to log in. not sure what i'm doing wrong
actually Charcter name has no effect on anything with logging in nothing whats so ever. my character names in my gui_launcher are 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8......24.....32 it has no effect appon logging in. the issue is you misspelled the server name. odin is not Odin. So make sure you spelled your server name exact.

odin= wrong ODIN=wrong oDIN=wrong Odin=correct.
omg lol. i cant believe that one capital letter was fcking that whole thing up. yup that fixed jackie, thanks a lot bro, always a huge help.
your welcome any time!
(11-23-2014, 01:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  You're welcome, any time!

hehehe