Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
Previous Skill ID skills not tiggering?
having skills enabled that you do not have yet shouldnt effect the bot if you are using the base bot and not enhancement mod. I use these profiles to lvl 1 to 50. now like warrior profile i disable SE and SP and maim because they look for debuffs i do not ahve yet so it ends up spamming maim. But it doesnt do this for dragoon if solo if you are in a party then yes you may have to disable the dots from
I wouldn't think it would either, but I'm not using any addons, working with a fresh install now and did nothing but put your profiles back in after I redownloaded.
(02-18-2014, 10:16 PM)Moji Wrote:  I wouldn't think it would either, but I'm not using any addons, working with a fresh install now and did nothing but put your profiles back in after I redownloaded.

ya i just switched one of my accounts to a lvl 1 dragoon and its now lvl 16 and still working just fine ofc i had to disable the postional skills when afking in a party but solo dont have to touch anything working just fine. but you can always just reenable the skills as you get them.