Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
The fish sense something amiss .....
Hello,

i always have this message "the fish sense something amiss, perhaps its time to try another location.

Can someone tell me why please ? my mesh have 15 markers with a timer of 1000sc.

here it is if you want to see it (Costa del sol near the aetheryte)

Attached Files
.rar   Silver Shark costa del sol.rar (Size: 91.89 KB / Downloads: 13)
Looks like they are too close to each other. There's plenty of room in that area to move them around.
(01-08-2014, 09:51 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Looks like they are too close to each other. There's plenty of room in that area to move them around.

Thank you so much Latty i will try it and tell you if thats ok
Ok tested, but still same problem, i tried to make only 4 markers but with a larger range, then i ticked the randomize marker, but after 1h30 or 2 hours same fu cking message appear again "The fish sense something amiss..."

i attach the newmesh can someone help me plz ? fullmoon are so hight price at the moment i need it ! :)

Attached Files
.rar   Navigation.rar (Size: 359.07 KB / Downloads: 11)
This message is coming from the server. So there is nothing we can do about it. If it happens you need to move to a different location altogether. I don't know how the server detects it exactly, so try to move to a different coast in between. Using the same spots in the same region may not be enough.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Ok i see :( thanks