Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
Latest build, clicking save as others have reported does not save my profile even tho i have everything inside Luamods\CraftingTool

Adjusted testing profile and when clicking save after reloading LUA Mods skill list is blank again

Hitting N does not seem to work after a bit not sure if its lag or delay but with crafting tool open I could not get into crafting menu.
Don't DL anything it's not completely working.

As soon as we have a working version we will upload a zip. Github messes with line endings which needs fixing every download
(11-04-2013, 07:37 PM)ymko Wrote:  Don't DL anything it's not completely working.

As soon as we have a working version we will upload a zip. Github messes with line endings which needs fixing every download

BUT I WANNA PLAY .... /cry =0)

aiight np man =0)
(11-04-2013, 07:21 PM)Koopla Wrote:  I don't know how, but I was setting up my crafting profile and my crafting log window just disappeared. I can hear the sound of windows appearing/disappearing when I press the keyboard shortcut for it but it seems the window is somewhere off-screen. I tried to resize the window with CTRL+Home but didn't work. Any ideas how to make it appear again?

--------
Ok found a way finally. I put back in the old 1.5.4 release and pressed Start on the mod and the window appeared lol.
THere was a wierd loop bug that toggled the window once it was opened :) It's been fixed
(11-04-2013, 07:00 PM)ymko Wrote:  [quote='Hairyogre' pid='38955' dateline='1383584624']
Check the first page for solution :P

Also don't take this as a usable version it has bugs and we are working on fixing them :P

Also they ain't %'s they will be, not everything is done just yet :P

Also i believe adding 2 same skills will not do you good :P

Also updates coming and going every 10-30 minutes as we(myself and dannuic) find and fix bugs

No prob, man; the status at that time was you were looking for testers so I was going at it. If you want me to leave you alone on it, no prob with that too: It's all just a game. Happy
(11-04-2013, 08:41 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  No prob, man; the status at that time was you were looking for testers so I was going at it. If you want me to leave you alone on it, no prob with that too: It's all just a game. Happy
Yeah i thought i did and then dozilions of bugs invaded the country Snicker

Ok we've got more or less stable version :P
(11-04-2013, 09:26 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-04-2013, 08:41 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  No prob, man; the status at that time was you were looking for testers so I was going at it. If you want me to leave you alone on it, no prob with that too: It's all just a game. Happy

ymko as always man you guys did a fantastic job how do you have your IQ stack set tho, Tricks, Steady hand II, Hasty, and Masters mend? I am having a bit of trouble getting the bot to pop off skills where it should

Right now I have it set as

1. IQ - Prio 1
2. Waste Not - Prio 2
3. Steady Hand II - Prio 3
4. Hasty Touch - Prio 4
5. Masters Mend <= 10 - Does not start
6. TOTT - Prio 5
7. Basic Synth <= 25

I can get it to do basic Synth but its missing Masters mend
(11-05-2013, 12:01 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  

ymko as always man you guys did a fantastic job how do you have your IQ stack set tho, Tricks, Steady hand II, Hasty, and Masters mend? I am having a bit of trouble getting the bot to pop off skills where it should

1. IQ - Prio 1
2. Waste Not - Prio 2
4. Hasty Touch - Prio 4
6. TOTT - Prio 5
7. Basic Synth <= 25

IQ Stacks = Stacks of Inner Quiet

Check one of the profiles I have either weaversimple or testing they both have an idea of how it should be set up, TOTT should have prio 1 :P
(11-05-2013, 12:15 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-05-2013, 12:01 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  

1. IQ - Prio 1
2. Waste Not - Prio 2
4. Hasty Touch - Prio 4
6. TOTT - Prio 5
7. Basic Synth <= 25

IQ Stacks = Stacks of Inner Quiet

Check one of the profiles I have either weaversimple or testing they both have an idea of how it should be set up, TOTT should have prio 1 :P

I redownloaded the tools and now its back to not saving the profile again
Made a Goldsmith profile, trying to get it to work, something went wrong with the priority, and now I cannot load the profile I made.
Yes I have saved it
and the profile file is there, with my changes.

whenever I try load the profile, it only show the previous profile I have been into (those that were there from start)

OK, found out when in inside a skill, in the CraftingTool_SkillView you need to close the window after making changes, also remember to set condition, as it is set as none, nomatter what it say, unless you set it.