MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plans to make it use masters mend? would be perfect with that
I'll try to make some logic for that, i'm not sure of a case when to use it yet :(

p.s an update is gonna come out in bout 10 mins to this module found some bugs, after an hour n half testing or so.
p.p.s Updated. I'm off to sleep, gonna add that feature tomorrow :P
I haven't tried it yet, but what's the rotation you're using here?

Typically with macros, and other bots, I've used 1 rotation for 40 Durability crafts, and a different one for 70/80 Durability crafts.
This is a bit more complex it takes into account durability, cp, amount of turns needed to finish :P

But basically if you place spells in an order they would be:
Strides
Touch
Observe

Synth once at the start if it's not a one step craft to check how many turns are needed. then do that logic above until dura = turns needed * 10 :)

Gonna add some other stuff today and remove the lvl 21 limit and add a skill lookup which should hopefully allow all profs to work :P As well as adding master mind :)
hi,

is it also possible to use HQ-mats?
Hey,

I haven't tried, if it doesn't use HQ mats then it isn't in the bot yet and isn't something I can do :P

Just a little update on what i am doing:
Reworking skill usage. Smart usage based on priorities, (i hope to let you chose where possible - But i doubt that will be out today) :P
Adding other professions :)
Have you considered putting your stuff up on Github?
I have indeed, and i will just not yet, need to finish some typing not even coding :P

I will need some people to test their stuff although i think i will implement an algorithm that will work equally well for every profession :P

If anyone feels like helping PM me :) It doesn't even require you to know any programming skills and only requires a web browser and a text editor, pm me :)
hi, I just tried it on a alchemist, once I select the item your module will click syntesize but he won't use the skill basic syntesize. once I click the spellthe bot goes into a loop . opens the systensize window but doesn't click basic systesize