Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
I dont have a PVP option... on 64 bit
Can't get it to work without ACR. ACR with my summoner is fine. If I disable, it won't attack. Same with my scholar, not healing party properly and not casting anything.
(06-03-2017, 02:28 AM)Hekasi Wrote:  Can't get it to work without ACR. ACR with my summoner is fine. If I disable, it won't attack. Same with my scholar, not healing party properly and not casting anything.

If you don't want to use the ACR profiles you will have to find a working skill profile in the forums.
(06-03-2017, 09:20 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(06-03-2017, 02:28 AM)Hekasi Wrote:  Can't get it to work without ACR. ACR with my summoner is fine. If I disable, it won't attack. Same with my scholar, not healing party properly and not casting anything.

If you don't want to use the ACR profiles you will have to find a working skill profile in the forums.

I am using Sebbs profiles. I would assume that it should be working with PvP. Besides, that profile works on Grinds and quests.
I am running Machinist, however he just stands still. If i get close to enemies he attacks and detects them. The mesh is uploaded and it seems the bot is not able to detect party members:

http://imgur.com/a/3qH56
I dont have an option to set the mesh as defult and if i reload lua i have to reset the mesh each time i reload bot
When you select the right mesh you should get an option (Mesh Manager) - Use this NavMesh as default for this Map.
(06-10-2017, 09:12 AM)Zanci Wrote:  When you select the right mesh you should get an option (Mesh Manager) - Use this NavMesh as default for this Map.

that option is not available for that mesh but i fixed it it auto saves now that feature has been depricated
Updated.
v10
Default Shatter DF Value to 5 (Please set this value to fix queue selection)
Moved to new menu (Finally)
Added SAM/RDM Support
Icons Included
More soon.....
Hi I just bought this addon it just runs up to people and does nothing ;/ standing still playing a monk btw..