Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
Bard Unable to come out of Wanderer's Minuet
WM doesnt have a cooldown when clicking it off, and by the time you use cast the initial WM your GCD is already up so the way i set mine up was to use the next skilll ID and next skill priority along with the buff ID's to chain the skills in the right order when their up.

i got my profile working pretty decently now. im only 55 and i130 and doing on ave 500+ DPS with spikes up to 1200 with buffs/barrage/arrow/ect.

we also have to take into consideration that parsers are not very accurate right now since the whole DOT calculations have been changed with skillspeed stat and the crit dmg+ that was added to crit rate. so im sure numbers will be slightly off till they do the testing and math.

heres my current profile, it was originally jackies brd profile that i edited a while ago and took a few things from ACE's brd one, its for sure a rough draft and will of course need to be tweaked alot for lvl60 since im only 55 and dont have access to iron jaws or sidewinder yet

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4848...%203.0.zip

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bard Unable to come out of Wanderer's Minuet - by bandit420 - 06-23-2015, 10:33 PM