Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EX Machinist Profile - Version 2.1 (05/09/2015)
Hmm.. it's kindda weird because on my end, everything works just fine. Never even got stuck during any phase at all.

I do know the "TRUE" or "FALSE" settings on Off Global Cooldown settings can cause an issue sometime, which is why it has been set as it is, because with the current settings it works for me (somehow). Good to know that you guys manage to work out a solution. I'll try out your suggestion after work, and see if it works for me as well.

Since i'm not raiding this week, i'll try to make couple more improvement, such as:
  • I notice "Feint" is still used, even though "Reload" or "Quick Reload" is ready, so i want to add this skill check. I believe this will add more DPS as well, because after the first shot, we can still move around since the next shot guaranteed proc if under the effect of those bullet.
  • Will add Blood for Blood, Hawk Eye, and Wildfire into another rotation while waiting for Raging Strike. The reason i've been leaving these 3 skills out from casting again outside of opener combo is because you might need it for certain fight, i.e. Alexander Savage, where you need to do a small burst of DPS. But since there have been so much request, i'll put it in into the rotation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EX Machinist Profile - Version 2.0.6 (30/08/2015) - by excolted - 09-03-2015, 04:42 AM