Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLD/WAR
(10-25-2015, 09:06 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  Kinda seems simple and not meant for raiding or assist mode. Can you elaborate more on pally and warrior rotations and what not.

It actually is meant for assist mode Awkward

PLD is rather simple since I didn't play PLD that much yet, it is fitting my needs so far (these being basically just tanking some random stuff).

It will hit your GCD's and heal if necessary. You still need to use your Buffs yourself. But it's (so far) just v0.1 so well stuff may happen there.

WAR profile is basically for optimizing your DPS, I'm playing with ways to pull efficiently and how I can get that into minion atm, also playing with AoE tanking situations (not directly focussed on enmity buildups but rather on sustaining in Deliverance for basically every pull).

Just try out it's DPS, if you happen to find any better way to deal more damage, tell me and I'll recalculate what it should do after I know.

Defensive cooldowns are a no-go for me, thus I won't work on them so soon since the Assist mode is not safe enough to use defensive cooldowns efficiently in a raid.

About the rotations for war:

It's gonna open and repeat that opener for now, it's gonna use Eye/BB combo and all neccessary buffs for some good burst (3 Fell Cleave rota) and it's gonna use fracture if you happen to have 5 Stacks in Deliverance and if it wouldnt break any combo (for now, I know it can be used more efficiently - it will go off rarely atm). I'll split the profile into two versions, one for >530 Skillspeed to hit 9 GCD Berserk rotations, but I currently got horrible lags and cant play with that.

It also opens with a 3x5 Stacks rotation which is gonna give you some good survivability in Defiance.

Filter 1 off/2 on is Defiance with opener/buffs
Filter 1 and 2 on is Deliverance with opener/buffs

Long talk.. :/

Messages In This Thread
PLD/WAR - by saik1992 - 10-25-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: PLD/WAR - by SpankAss - 10-25-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: PLD/WAR - by saik1992 - 10-25-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: PLD/WAR - by idurus - 10-25-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: PLD/WAR - by SpankAss - 10-26-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: PLD/WAR - by saik1992 - 10-26-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: PLD/WAR - by idurus - 10-26-2015, 10:33 PM