FIlter 1: [on] uses Royal combo / [off] uses Halone combo
Filter 2: Enables Heals

WAR v0.2

Filter 1: [on] Deliverance / [off] Defiance
Filter 2: [on] uses Buffs (and opening rotations) in both Stances

More to be added as boredom happens.

__

Attached Files
.rar   _PLD_0.1.rar (Size: 1.77 KB / Downloads: 62)
.rar   _WAR_0.2.rar (Size: 2.02 KB / Downloads: 29)
Kinda seems simple and not meant for raiding or assist mode. Can you elaborate more on pally and warrior rotations and what not.
(10-25-2015, 09:06 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  Kinda seems simple and not meant for raiding or assist mode. Can you elaborate more on pally and warrior rotations and what not.

It actually is meant for assist mode Awkward

PLD is rather simple since I didn't play PLD that much yet, it is fitting my needs so far (these being basically just tanking some random stuff).

It will hit your GCD's and heal if necessary. You still need to use your Buffs yourself. But it's (so far) just v0.1 so well stuff may happen there.

WAR profile is basically for optimizing your DPS, I'm playing with ways to pull efficiently and how I can get that into minion atm, also playing with AoE tanking situations (not directly focussed on enmity buildups but rather on sustaining in Deliverance for basically every pull).

Just try out it's DPS, if you happen to find any better way to deal more damage, tell me and I'll recalculate what it should do after I know.

Defensive cooldowns are a no-go for me, thus I won't work on them so soon since the Assist mode is not safe enough to use defensive cooldowns efficiently in a raid.

About the rotations for war:

It's gonna open and repeat that opener for now, it's gonna use Eye/BB combo and all neccessary buffs for some good burst (3 Fell Cleave rota) and it's gonna use fracture if you happen to have 5 Stacks in Deliverance and if it wouldnt break any combo (for now, I know it can be used more efficiently - it will go off rarely atm). I'll split the profile into two versions, one for >530 Skillspeed to hit 9 GCD Berserk rotations, but I currently got horrible lags and cant play with that.

It also opens with a 3x5 Stacks rotation which is gonna give you some good survivability in Defiance.

Filter 1 off/2 on is Defiance with opener/buffs
Filter 1 and 2 on is Deliverance with opener/buffs

Long talk.. :/
(10-25-2015, 10:42 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Long talk.. :/

Well. I'll check you're rotation, but what you wrote - in fact I have already implemented.
ok i can try out both for dps purposes

i know tehre is more to pally and warrior though so a few more filters would be good because some things you do know are good for raiding purposes like some def cds should always be used on cool down just to help with mitigation for healing purposes and some should be saved for specific big hits so those ones i usually turn off but the others i keep on....things like that is what i mean.

also i meant as in when i switch to dps on either will it make sure to do only dps stuff and not combos that might generate enimity skill wise cause sometimes those are not the best.
(10-26-2015, 01:24 AM)SpankAss Wrote:  
ok i can try out both for dps purposes

i know tehre is more to pally and warrior though so a few more filters would be good because some things you do know are good for raiding purposes like some def cds should always be used on cool down just to help with mitigation for healing purposes and some should be saved for specific big hits so those ones i usually turn off but the others i keep on....things like that is what i mean.

also i meant as in when i switch to dps on either will it make sure to do only dps stuff and not combos that might generate enimity skill wise cause sometimes those are not the best.

Well, as said (and basically as noted in the versions) those are far from being what I initially want. Also... Warriors DPS combo is as follows: Rotating Eye and Butchers.

Paladins is basically keeping up Gorging and using Royal (which has 1 enmity hit in it).

If you get Aggro with those, without having Shield/Defiance enabled, well someone else sucks tbf. But I'll surely put a Filter for Path into the Warrior profile, and I'm gonna play with PLD's so it makes use of the STR debuff wisely.

(10-25-2015, 10:49 PM)idurus Wrote:  

Well. I'll check you're rotation, but what you wrote - in fact I have already implemented.

How many Fell Cleave's is your profile using during its opening rotation? No pun intended.

I'm not interested into comparing, I just want to create profile that fit my specific playstyle, and I did not found any so far.
(10-26-2015, 09:41 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  How many Fell Cleave's is your profile using during its opening rotation? No pun intended.

I'm not interested into comparing, I just want to create profile that fit my specific playstyle, and I did not found any so far.

3 Fell cleaves. I can do 4 but i don't wanna spend all CDs for this.
But anyway If you have any fresh ideas, then I will be only too happy =)