Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
(10-25-2015, 11:33 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I hit level 60 and have iLvl 206 at the moment, and I noticed the rotation was getting much less than what's possible. I was hitting roughly 945 over 1-2 minutes with the bot going, which is pretty low, should be able to do 1200-1350+ with my iLvl.

Do you think you could in any way implement the rotation in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFA1zzbwSwc

It's from the best MCH in the world at the moment. Other than that lovely script!

There's a few things that you have to take into account.

Party Bonus (4 or 8 player bonus?)
Medicine Bonus (I'm assuming the best +dex possible)
Food Bonus (No idea what food is used, but I'm assuming the highest +determination)

These 3 things can add up to a difference. Not the difference you're seeing but they do make a difference.

I use a different parser than the one shown and would need to use the same parser to be accurate in comparisons. I use the ACT parser with the FFXIV plugin.

I can tell you at ilvl 174 I averaged 738 dps and my rook turret 107 dps over 5 min with no party bonus, no medicine bonus, and no food bonus. When I get ilvl200 I'd expect it to be over 1000 pretty consistently which is pretty darn good as far as I'm concerned. The majority of players I come across with item level 200 do not consistently manage 1000+ dps against solo targets.

The bot cannot mimic a user you admit is regarded as the best MCH in the world and it will not be able to match this level of dps. That is not to say the rotation is perfect and cannot be improved upon in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile with PVP *Updated 10/21/15* - by YellowcarQueen - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM