Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
Hello again YCQ,

Thanks for the detailed response, what do you think about setting the opener to use Hawk Eye > B4B > Raging Strikes as pre-cast before opener, as this has become the golden standard for all progressive BRDs and MCHs. With the wildfire rotation starting after split shot. The big factor is that reassemble should be cast prior to Clean Shot, followed up with Ricochet > Gauss Round > Head Graze. Other than that opening sequence everything else is just recycling cooldowns and stance dancing, but the above opener in theory is vastly superior.

After messing with creating profiles myself, I can completely understand how frustrating / difficult it is to get the skill manager to do exactly what you want, but if you could in any way implement that opening sequence above, as maybe default or as a filter if the CDs are up, that would make your profile perfection as the rest I can handle myself / the profile handles for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile with PVP *Updated 10/21/15* - by asiangirl - 10-27-2015, 03:22 PM