Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
(10-28-2015, 07:43 PM)Burn Wrote:  
(10-28-2015, 02:51 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  I'm always happy to give feedback as I hope to give constructive feedback as I have cleared all content including A4S on both BRD and MCH.
How close do you think this CR is to being usable in Alex Savage?

If it is partly usable, what things would you be doing manually vs letting the bot do?

I haven't used this particular profile in AS (as most of the time I am 100% manual), however the critiques I am making are based on the optimal rotation (which may not be 100% possible to automate due to the way the skill manager works).

By critiquing the profile I am simply helping YCQ milk the most potential out of the script as possible in order to make something insanely good.

As it stands (I haven't tested since most recent changes), I fairly certain that as long as you do not make any errors (human errors like getting hit by pools etc), that the profile should be sufficient in clearing A1S as long as your static is not relying on you to be a DPS monster. As for A2S and beyond, seeing as to hit enrage you generally should aim for 1550 by split in A3S, I wouldn't recommend it for A3S or beyond. I may stand corrected if YCQ is able to implement the rapid fire suggestion that I pointed out in my previous post .

TL;DR:
You can probably use it to clear A1S if you use your brain as well as the profile.
If YCQ can implement the changes that I pointed out in my previous reply, you will definitely be able to clear AS with the profile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile with PVP *Updated 10/28/15* - by asiangirl - 10-28-2015, 07:49 PM