Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
(10-29-2015, 03:37 PM)asiangirl Wrote:  Yeah, I spent about 2-3 hours just testing the profile on several high end dungeons as well as A1S and A3S along with dummy parses. At the very lowest, the profile with turret out before hand and all buffs pre-cast, was hitting A1S faust for 980 DPS, which is extremely low for a MCH with BiS i208 minus weapon.

On average I would generally hit around 900-1050 with out manually casting anything except the turret and pre-cast buffs, which is still quite low for i208, which should be anywhere from 1200-1500 depending on buffs and encounter.

I did get a chance to actually test the profile in A1S and can confirm, that in a very average party, letting the profile go at it without manually casting anything, will yield roughly 917-950 total DPS, which is pushing it when it comes to meeting enrage.

If you have some sort of other contact method it might be easier to make suggestions and test things in real time rather than the back and forth forum correspondence, which I'm more than happy to do either way.

Thanks for your continued effort!

Ya, I hadn't taken it through Alex Normal yet which is why I wasn't really aware of how low the dps was. It was doing the job for me in PVP so I figured it was ok, but I ran a few Alex Normal today and it's embarrassingly low.

I'm working on it right now and have this sequence down pat so far.

Hot Shot>Lead Shot>Quick Reload>Split Shot>Reload

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile with PVP *Updated 10/28/15* - by YellowcarQueen - 10-29-2015, 06:46 PM