Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[Issue] Coerthas [Coerthas Central Highlands]
Not sure where to post this, so I hope someone might be able to help me. I'm using the mesh that originally came with the FFXIV bot. I'm noticing this on other people as well (you can tell who bots with MMO Minion because of it.)

Basically, when the bot is leaving Dragonhead via the south gate, from the north, the bot gets stuck at the right side of the entrance and just runs into the wall. Once it's there, it doesn't navigate around it but instead just jumps into over and over again. Refer to the screenshot to see what area I'm referring to. It will eventually get away from that spot, but only after you've jumped into the wall about a dozen times and look like an idiot.

[Image: 2zdvi8l.png]

I probably overdid it with the pixelation on all my personal information but better safe than sorry, right?

@ Mods, if this is a bug that goes in a different area of the forums, please let me know.

Thanks again for everyone's help, I absolutely love this bot and it saves me a lot of headaches, time and effort that allows me to get to the 'good stuff' rather than the tedious and overwhelming grinding.

Messages In This Thread
[Issue] Coerthas [Coerthas Central Highlands] - by Dajjan - 11-12-2015, 05:59 AM