Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
New Macro/Multiskill System - (12/8/15)
Don't spoil all my surprises.. :)

Yes, this is sort of the test-bed for a few upgrades I'm about to make.

At the moment macros are fired and don't really interact much with the rest of the profile (intentionally), but that will be changing.
The part that takes the most time with skill manager is trying to allocate 100 new GUI items every time I touch something, but it is what it is.

I found a couple of things about the current system that I wasn't really fond of so I have a few more improvements. Also found what looks to be an old lingering error/bug that should've been squashed a long time ago.

Other things that will be getting added..
3 new conditionals to make BLM profiles easier, testing now, seems to work well.
More sets of buff conditionals. 1 set of buff checks per skill doesn't cut it if you need to check various timers on each buff, so I have to add more and possibly break them out into a new window as "buff sets" much like macros have been done.

I'm also trying to do all this while improving flight throughout HW since the base system is now in place, and also prepping for a very nice new quest profile package for gathering classes so I can't say it will happen all overnight.

Messages In This Thread
New Macro/Multiskill System - (12/8/15) - by Ace - 12-09-2015, 05:39 AM
RE: New Macro/Multiskill System - (12/8/15) - by Ace - 12-11-2015, 05:19 AM