Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
At the risk of sounding dumb....
Using it to level crafting is very safe, gathering is pretty safe too, just as long as you take breaks like a normal person would. Keep your gear current, and don't gather overnight afk.

Make sure you actually play the game too. Nothing is more of a red flag then someone with a bunch of level 60 jobs and still rocking the default chocobo and no quests/ dungeons completed.

I play the game normally at night and use the bot during the day, making sure to check for tells, chatting in linkshells every so often, and changing locations or stopping the bot every hour to check my retainers.

FFXIV has no bot detection software like Warden from WoW, but they do have some algorithms that can flag your account, such as teleporting in duties.

Mostly they rely on player reporting and RMT chain's, so don't buy or sell gold as well.

I am guilty of using teleport hack while gathering Favor mats and questing, but I never use it when I see players around or on radar. Been using the bot for 9 months and no ban yet.

Oh and don't create a character with the same name as you are using on this forum lol.

Also, never under any circumstance talk about botting, even jokingly in game. This is like Fight Club.

Don't report other botters, not only because that would be messed up, but you draw GM attention to yourself.

Messages In This Thread
At the risk of sounding dumb.... - by Desferatu - 12-18-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: At the risk of sounding dumb.... - by Ace - 12-18-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: At the risk of sounding dumb.... - by Powder - 12-18-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: At the risk of sounding dumb.... - by Jessix - 12-23-2015, 12:39 AM