Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
after update overlay no longer showing up
using another bot for now >.<

why is this one so finicky? perhaps that oughtta be addressed in the next client? Does it have to do with the way the overlay is designed or something? If you cant tell ala my name ive ran bot teams on at least a half a dozen mmo's using thrice as many different bots and this is the only one ive had with such particular requirements (of which ive met and still having issues).

the support is another thing alltogether :P I get it though, its more of a firehack type community, depend on yourself n all that. Which is largely fine but ive exhausted every route I can think of.

Yes i have afterburner installed. Yes it was installed before this update and working fine whether i had it running or not. The issue with afterburner is that its tied to RTSS which is whats responsible for the overlay features. You can sever that tie via the cfg file which i have done.

I've gone through my process list and disabled/stopped services for things taht could even be remotely related.

Windows firewall is off, completely. The service does not run. I dont use an antivirus or antimalware. Windows defender is disabled via group policy (or removed, cant remember - maybe both)

Fresh restart with every single startup item disabled in taskmanager and still no overlay.

Tried as admin (always admin also disabled UAC via registry), tried compatability mode, reinstalled gpu drivers even though they worked fine pre update.

Few other things im probaly failing to mention.

Stumped.

Messages In This Thread
RE: after update overlay no longer showing up - by automationarmy - 11-01-2016, 06:07 PM