Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Requesting Dev advice- I want to make racing bot
(03-06-2017, 03:11 AM)Leodicks22 Wrote:  ^ Whoa, jeez...what the heck could I have done wrong...Guess thats why youre a dev and im not. Just looked up what DNF means. Thats fine because the xp is still significant, esp relative to none. Also I already have 3 options of solving that in a way. Whenever I afk I just use elastic band to hold stick up on controller, or the lb button down. Otherwise I could designate a special key to always be held to make chocobo accelerate. Im sure i can find a way around that without messing up bot. Also, there is no need to exit it, it does eventually kick you out after the finish screen after about 2 minutes.

But whatever! Id love to have the script if you would be so kind, HusbandoMax-senpai :D

I actually spam cuff a cur nightly for MGP. About 80k/night. I think chocobo racing mgp pays off well later on. I actually enjoy the racing though, but getting a bird that doesnt suck and spamming races that are usually unwinnable anyway is the tedious part id like to skip.

Also, how can I find you on discord thingy?

Just join the discord chat if you're not already. I'm always there so just yell at me in one of the channels or something... I found the values to accept and leave the duty I just need to see what can be done about the dnf. I'll look more into it shortly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Requesting Dev advice- I want to make racing bot - by HusbandoMax - 03-06-2017, 04:39 AM