Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-19-2013, 01:11 AM)ymko Wrote:  This is a little crafting tool. Uses only common materials as far as I know, haven't tested HQ mats!

!!!Only tested on WVR!!!

In order to use this you have to open your craft log, select an item you want to craft and press start\stop button.

[Image: aisrIXn.png]

Simple Craft option uses only Basic Synthesis.

HQ Craft requires level 21 for all the spells used in it uses(Carefull Synthesis, Standard\Basic Touch and Great Strides).

Observe should only be used in conjunction with HQ Craft, it uses observe if the description is normal until Great Strides has 1 turn left or desc changes to Good or Excellent. (Although that feature is untested, use at your own discretion).

One Step Button should ONLY be used when you are sure your craft will take 1 step of Carefull Synthesis!

!!! YOU CAN NOT SELECT SIMPLE CRAFT AND HQ CRAFT AT THE SAME TIME ONLY 1 OF THEM !!!

Think thats all you need to know for now :P

Plans:
1. Optimising skill usage a little bit more.
2. Adding Level 50 HQ Craft(as soon as i get my craft proffesion to lvl 50.
3. Adding more professions(Need testers for this one, preferably with skype and some knowledge of GIT).

!!!WORK IN PROGRESS!!!
[Image: dpXq6hJ.png]
!!!WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

New:

Old:

Changelog:
19/10/2013 Added the module v1.0
19/10/2013 Added One Step button, fixed some logic. v1.1
19/10/2013 Master Mend v1.2

+rep if you like the module

Git Repo as somoeone requested:
https://github.com/ymko13/FFXIVCraftTool
CraftingTool.lua is the one im working on
CraftingTool2.lua works fine for Weaver :)

Ill help you out, even though im still a noob add me on skype same name as on here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool(WVR) [19/10/2013] v1.2 - by breckdareck - 10-19-2013, 11:50 PM