Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-23-2013, 07:10 PM)Koopla Wrote:  So the "SkillEditor_Crafting" is done by the Minion coders? Is that like a separate crafting bot/mod or does it work together with this crafting tool?

Oh, also, how can I make so that the bot casts INNER QUIET before STEADY HANDS? Right now both buffs are selected but it's always STEADY HANDS that is cast first.
It doesn't work with this tool sadly, i will be making my own.

At the moment if you go to CraftingTool.lua => go to "function Initialise()" => "local lookUp = {"tons of stuff here"}" => Find the professions you are using and swap steady hands line with inner quite line as such:
Code:
["248"] = { ["actionType"] = CraftingTool.actionType["3"], ["chance"] = "0", ["buffid"] = "253", ["name"] = "Steady Hand", ["level"] = "9", ["cost"] = "22", ["CC"]=false },
["256"] = { ["actionType"] = CraftingTool.actionType["3"], ["chance"] = "0", ["buffid"] = "251", ["name"] = "Inner Quiet", ["level"] = "11", ["cost"] = "18", ["CC"]=false },
to this:
Code:
["256"] = { ["actionType"] = CraftingTool.actionType["3"], ["chance"] = "0", ["buffid"] = "251", ["name"] = "Inner Quiet", ["level"] = "11", ["cost"] = "18", ["CC"]=false },
["248"] = { ["actionType"] = CraftingTool.actionType["3"], ["chance"] = "0", ["buffid"] = "253", ["name"] = "Steady Hand", ["level"] = "9", ["cost"] = "22", ["CC"]=false },

That should help :P

Otherwise a way to choose the skill order is coming :P

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.1 [23/10/2013] (ALL PROFS) - by ymko - 10-23-2013, 07:32 PM