Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
ymko, first thanks for this mod; well done so far!

On the HQ mats, I'm thinking that might take a while for the dev's to map out (if they ever do). As a temp fix, could you create an option where the bot would only loop through the selected choices once, landing back on the game's crafting menu? That would allow us to pick the mats we want then launch the bot again. Doing this manually works for me and, though it's not AFK crafting, it's a sight better than hitting the skill keys myself Smile. The bot doesn't always pick the right skill for the situation, but it sure hits it more than I do! Also a keyboard shortcut for the start button would be great in such a situation.

Also, though your logic seems very solid to me and has me exploring skill combos I haven't thought of before, This Reddit Post does a great job of breaking down both no-fail NQ to HQ synths and rapid material synths. If you've already seen it, sorry about adding noise. Of course, the options you're giving us will let us set that up for ourselves ThumbsUp. It does depend on the cross-class skills I'm sure we're all looking forward to.

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.2 [24/10/2013] - by Hairyogre - 10-27-2013, 02:55 PM