Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-28-2013, 09:19 PM)Textytext Wrote:  i dont know if this was discussed yet, didnt find it. either this doesn't work with the auto repair tool or vice versa, any ideas? not that i expect you to make sure your addons work with all other addons, just they go nicely together so just wondering if any ideas :)

Edit: Also i've noticed that as you level and a recipe becomes easier the "steps to finish" doesn't ever get tested again so if it took 3 at one point, then level, now it takes 2, it won't update to the new amount and thinks it has an extra step to go

Edit2: I have gotten the auto repair to work for at least a few classes, haven't gone back to the one where it didn't seem to work yet. i just upped the frequency of it and seems to "catch" more, doesn't work every time or on all the gear, but works enough so all my gear doesn't break.
Yeah, my code needs a lil bit of reworking to work with everything else, i currently use it in the wrong way as far as i know ;) It will be fixed eventually...
Regarding the steps to finish, it will be fixed in next update i'm already aware of that bug, thanks tho!:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.2 [24/10/2013] - by ymko - 10-29-2013, 07:04 AM