Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can't Run bot since last update - 453:attempt to compare number with nil
(11-18-2013, 08:54 PM)Alakhazam Wrote:  Hi,

Since the last update of FFXIVMinion, I can't launch any of my precedent NavMesh for Gathering. I deleted all my folder, redownloaded-it, remade new mesh but I still have the same error :

D="Marker timer 0second of 1000"
D="Marker timer 0second of 967"
D="Marker timer 1second of 835"
D="Marker timer 0second of 759"
failed with [string \LuaMods\/ffxivminion/f..."]: 453 attempt to compare number with nil
failed with [string \LuaMods\/ffxivminion/f..."]: 453 attempt to compare number with nil
(I can't see the file wich is truncate with ...)

It's was working fine yesterday
Did I miss something ?

I don't see anything wrong with the marker code, and I just built a new mesh/marker setup for testing. There was an update on the 15th that fixed some bugs in the marker code that were allowing markers with bad level/timer settings to still be used...there's a chance that your markers are bad. Try enabling the "Ignore Marker Lvl" checkbox and verify your marker timer settings. If you paste a screenshot that shows your gathermanager/meshmanager settings for the marker in question as well as your gather settings we might be able to investigate further.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't Run bot since last update - 453:attempt to compare number with nil - by ferenz - 11-19-2013, 01:30 AM