Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can't Run bot since last update - 453:attempt to compare number with nil
Hi,

Since the last update of FFXIVMinion, I can't launch any of my precedent NavMesh for Gathering. I deleted all my folder, redownloaded-it, remade new mesh but I still have the same error :

D="Marker timer 0second of 1000"
D="Marker timer 0second of 967"
D="Marker timer 1second of 835"
D="Marker timer 0second of 759"
failed with [string \LuaMods\/ffxivminion/f..."]: 453 attempt to compare number with nil
failed with [string \LuaMods\/ffxivminion/f..."]: 453 attempt to compare number with nil
(I can't see the file wich is truncate with ...)

It's was working fine yesterday
Did I miss something ?
i was able to run the bot for hours on end , but i recently updated from purchasing and keep getting "FFXIV has stopped working after about 1 hr of the bot running ( if i can even get it to start without crashing FFXIV )

I have ben trying for about 2 days now with seperate methods .

1.) make sure you have all pre-rep programs installed
2.) turn off AV and runm as ADMIN
3.) restart you PC if it crashes as entering your Minion Key and PW when trying to relog in just gets it stuck in a log in loop anf the bot doesnt start.
4.) make sure the framlimter is tuend off when inactive

even with all this my bot still usally crashes after about 45min-2hrs of running =(
shame i used to run this bot for 7-9 hours w/o a prob

still looking into it since some features were adding but im still at a loss here . if i find anything else that will work ill report back
(11-18-2013, 08:54 PM)Alakhazam Wrote:  Hi,

Since the last update of FFXIVMinion, I can't launch any of my precedent NavMesh for Gathering. I deleted all my folder, redownloaded-it, remade new mesh but I still have the same error :

D="Marker timer 0second of 1000"
D="Marker timer 0second of 967"
D="Marker timer 1second of 835"
D="Marker timer 0second of 759"
(I can't see the file wich is truncate with ...)

It's was working fine yesterday
Did I miss something ?

I don't see anything wrong with the marker code, and I just built a new mesh/marker setup for testing. There was an update on the 15th that fixed some bugs in the marker code that were allowing markers with bad level/timer settings to still be used...there's a chance that your markers are bad. Try enabling the "Ignore Marker Lvl" checkbox and verify your marker timer settings. If you paste a screenshot that shows your gathermanager/meshmanager settings for the marker in question as well as your gather settings we might be able to investigate further.
Oh gosh ... Shame on me ...

I'm really stupid. I don't know when(/how) but I change Bot Mode to 'Grind' ...

All it's fine in Gather mode now/ Sorry for this post
(11-19-2013, 07:36 PM)Alakhazam Wrote:  Oh gosh ... Shame on me ...

I'm really stupid. I don't know when(/how) but I change Bot Mode to 'Grind' ...

All it's fine in Gather mode now/ Sorry for this post

No problem...thanks for updating us instead of being part of the 75% who post a bug due to user error and then never let us know how the issue was resolved. It helps us out tremendously in our maintenance and bug prioritization.