Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
FFXIVMinion Update 12/12/13 - Released!
(12-12-2013, 08:49 PM)Baolab Wrote:  Alarm, Alarm! I seeing now smt awful! Strange, but i'm now doing FATE in coerthas and there are was 2 FATE (13.2+ minutes and another ~13.4 minutes) and dunno why, but my bot start to run "left-right" and doesnt coming to any FATE :D And as i saw there is another character (seems it was bot 2) who doing the same, as me...I can change it only where put 1 from that FATE in blacklist... (start/stop bot doesnt help)...And it is still cleans my blacklist after "reload luas"...But now when i'm putting FATE in blacklist, it stops running there, so i can now be quiet. And for the end, i dont understand how to "delete" some FATE from my blacklist...I choose FATE, that i wanna to delete, push "Delete Entry" in general menu and it cleans all my FATE except 1 of it...

About strange bot actions (running "left-right") i saw it for 2nd time (1st i thought it was some bug, but in 2nd time i've decided to write there about it)...Looking for it now, if it'll start doing again, i'll writting :P Dont wanna to other players seeing how my character with other bots doing short-cross running ><

This happen to me too. And I see 2 others people doing the same thing. Just running left-right continuously outside camp dragonhead just outside the east entrance. I'm using lololcoerthas35-45 Nav Mesh. But it has never done this before, until today.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIVMinion Update 12/12/13 - Released! - by andysx - 12-13-2013, 03:31 AM