Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Crafting: Option to keep track of "No. of Stacks" for "Buffs with Stacks"?
(12-30-2013, 06:45 AM)darkraito Wrote:  
(12-30-2013, 06:16 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i use comfort zone then inner quiet steady hand 2 then i use basic touch till i get 7 stacks of innerquiet then use GS, inovation, breygots blessing. at 7 stacks of innnerquiet that combo will take you to 100% HQ then the rest of the durability is used to progress up.
Yes, that would surely work. However, some of us still doesn't have most of the important cross-class lv50 skills. e.g Breygot's Blessing, Comfort Zone, Innovation.

Hi Darkraito, I'm advocating for the addition of an Option to keep track of "No. of Stacks" for "Buffs with Stacks".

I don't even need to reach Level 50 to benefit from the above option. Let me illustrate with the below example.
Quote:Basic Synthesis (Level 1, All Jobs)
Increases progress.
Efficiency: 100%
Success Rate: 90%
CP Cost: 0

Steady Hand (Level 9, All Jobs)
Improves action success rate by 20% for the next five steps.
CP Cost: 22
Buff Stacks:5

- A success rate of 90% for <Basic Synthesis> doesn't mean 100% success, it is still subjected to the "evils of RNG", I have <Basic Synthesis> failing me for "3 crafting steps in a row" for 10 consecutive crafting attempts.

- Therefore, I will need to rely on <Steady Hand> for the 100% success rate.

- But almost every other skill will consume up the stacks of <Steady Hand>, even <Tricks of the Trade> consumes it. So I would need to ensure that "at least 1 stack of <Steady Hand>" remains to be used together with <Basic Synthesis> at the last step. It's extremely frustrating to fail at the last few steps when you run into RNG fail.

- You would probably ask why not use <Careful Synthesis> which has a 100% success rate.

- My answer would be that I would need to rewrite all of my "Level 1-15 mass power-leveling SkillManager profiles for all the crafting jobs" and all my bots will be affected.

- Because there's no option to keep track of the stacks of <Steady Hand> remaining, I have to make a leeway for my crafts to end with 10 durability.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crafting: Option to keep track of "No. of Stacks" for "Buffs with Stacks"? - by Xelaeon - 12-30-2013, 11:33 AM