Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Few questions from new user (LONG)
OK! First question cause this is twice now it happened. Passed off the first time as a fluke but now twice I can see this becoming a big problem.

1) For some reason while running around doing fates/grinding on mobs I just returned to gridania. Why would he do that? what setting causes it and what is the trigger? Talk about frustrating to run all the way back and wonder/worry when its going to do it again.

HB you could set your bot to run and repair when need be, or run to the mailbox and mail to xxx alt when your inventory is full, or even log out if you were stuck or your inventory was full. However no inventory problems, no gear needing to be repaired... Just up and left the zone? Any ideas? :P

(01-10-2014, 05:53 AM)darkraito Wrote:  I can't really give more info on how fates is done in minion though, i haven't really completely tried it yet. This is mostly what i know from the forum.

If I read the notice correctly, minion now download the latest meshes from Latty. Thus making our lives a lot easier :D.
The best part (i haven't check in a while, please forgive me if i am wrong) is, the meshes has a level range for what fates it has in its name. By simply following the meshes suggestion, you will not end up in fates that are too overwhelming. You also have found fates that has boss. Like you said, this can be blacklisted. As the range, as long as its in the mesh it will try to move the fate, if you didn't blacklist it yet. As far as i know there are no hybrid mode yet. Most of the time, people just stay in town while waiting for fates.

LOL Ok. I was curious what the MO was for people using it for duty only. That explains it. Wish their was a way to set roam area, or what level mobs to grind on, or how to prioritize mobs/fates. I know you can set fate level range but mob level range would be awesome. At 24 I started attacking 16 beetles that were giving me like 35xp per........

another question!

2) Is their a way to set up the bot to automatically queue and run duties by itself?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Few questions from new user (LONG) - by automationarmy - 01-10-2014, 02:28 PM