Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot
(01-11-2014, 02:58 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  awesome i cant wait for teh questing!!!

Gathering: when selecting a marker in the gathering manager this should be the marker the bot runs to. instead of any random marker in its level range.

Assisted Combat: add set facing to assist so that it can auto face the targets that meet the conditions to attack.

Relogger: i see you added data centers can service accounts be next. For example i have 4 bots attached to 1 sign in password. So to log them in i have to select the data center and then the service account.

Hey i never saw an answer for this is this going to be implemented or is it impossible? Ever since the Data Centers were added my relogger gets stuck in Choosing which service account I want to choose.. When as before it logged into the one that was last logged into. This has made relogger impossible for me and i can't run any schedule afk at all.
Just wanted to check.

Thankyou for all the amazing work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot - by jbrawley1 - 01-17-2014, 10:18 PM