Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average
FFXIV Update - Dev Teleport Module and Questing Data
Like always, great update. <3
I have some concerns though.

Quote:Auto-Sync: Controls whether the player will automatically sync with the network after a teleport
I don't really get this mechanic. Does it run after the teleport hack or upon load map (e.g post char selection is also affected)?
and what do you mean by "sync with the network"? Which/what network does it sync to?

Quote:Move
The Move menu has also been modified to use heading-based directions rather than compass. You will see a user-editable distance field that allows for custom teleport distance in any direction.
So basically, move is actually teleport to a certain distance based on our heading?

Quote:The TP module will now gather entity information while the player entity moves around the map and auto generate lists of entity/object data. This data will be represented in two ways. Firstly, it will appear as new buttons that you may click to teleport to the new entity/object:
Seems risky to teleport to the entity (i mean, player report?). Could you make it calculate distance and move to instead? But then it will not be a 'dev teleport module'. Would love to make it move automatically specially on leves quest (xD). But then again, i could just modify the code myself (with some help of course).

Quote:The goal for this project is for you to help us build a database of this information by letting the teleporter run in the background while you bot/play, and then eventually giving us your data so that we can merge it into a master database. If you wish to help, enable the "Auto-Record" button in the module...we will alert you at a later date when we are ready to gather your data and merge.
Auto-Record will not teleport me in anyway right? if that's the case, i guess i won't mind.

-----------
Sorry if i asked too much questions. I just need to be clear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV Update - Dev Teleport Module and Questing Data - by darkraito - 01-25-2014, 04:15 AM