Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need help getting started!
Hello,

I would like to get some help on using your Bot application. I recently bought it (today) and have been having troubles getting started. For the time being, I'm using the default mining profile, but I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to help me set up the skill manager to get crafting from level 1-50. I understand that the addon was updated into the program, but I am clueless as the tutorial section is somewhat lacking in the crafting department.

I was also reading on how I can't use this to solo-queue dungeons. This is very sad because I would love to bot as a tank but it seems like only bots were made to cater to following and assisting. Any help on this aspect would be much appreciated as I'm a complete novice.

My main purpose was to use this bot to get it to level for me (Disciples of War/Hand) mainly, and I would appreciate it if anyone can help me. If someone can provide me with a detailed tutorial and/or help me walk through creating a skill-manager sheet to fit my crafting needs, I would appreciate it.

For the sake of convenience, if anyone has any working and viable additions for crafting leveling and dungeoning, let me know. If a trusted maker such as Signature or jackie (sp?) can set aside some time to create profiles for crafting from level 1-50, I am willing to throw in some extra cash.

If someone can teach me how to use the skill manager for a complete beginner, would be much appreciated. Tried out the tutorial/guide section and it was a completely too complicated for me. Maybe if there was a bit of an example (applied examples) to follow through so we can learn, would be great.

I can skype if anyone is willing to help, thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Need help getting started! - by Lienniar - 05-31-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Need help getting started! - by Cichard - 05-31-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Need help getting started! - by Lienniar - 05-31-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Need help getting started! - by Cichard - 05-31-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Need help getting started! - by Lienniar - 05-31-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Need help getting started! - by Cichard - 05-31-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Need help getting started! - by Lienniar - 05-31-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Need help getting started! - by Cichard - 05-31-2014, 05:35 PM