Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Extra Account for Mining or use main Account?
I've been mining on my main account since Mar2014 and haven't had a problem. If someone tries talking to me from my FC I just tell them I'm watching Netflix while mining so I may not see it or respond immediately. Everyone understands. I never have my Bot run for more than 6 hours a day and I still make about 500k each day I do it. I've set patterns too to make it look like I have set times for money making. That way I don't get caught up just mining. Looks botty as hell when you stop working on your fighting classes all together to make money. Once in a while I check in on the chat log and even participate while I'm "mining". This keeps my FC members from being suspicious. The only person that knows is my RL brother that plays with me and he helps keep attention away from me in the FC so I slip him some gil from time to time. If you're just doing to finance adventuring then you only need to make about 2 mil a month or so to keep you living large.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extra Account for Mining or use main Account? - by jevan022 - 07-30-2014, 07:46 PM