Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta questing
I've been having some issues trying to run the Uldah 1-15 quest profile in the beta. I am not sure how to explain this fully, but here goes.

New character and fresh beta install, select quest and uldah 1-15 profile and I get the following error in console
"Error while trying to load Navmesh: C\\Users......\Beta\Navigation\Ul'dah - Steps of Nald"

Now I have some files for the steps of nald and thal in my nav folder that I assume came from the live updater, because this is where I took all my navs from. But I only have the .nx2 and .data files, no .info .obj or .nxi that are present for all the other mesh.

I also have the ULDah mesh files that I got from http://www.mmominion.com/thread-6083.html that I assume covers all of the city.

In order to make this work, I had to edit the uldah 1-15 quest profile and change the ["meshname"] = lines that involved the separate uldah zones and set them to ["meshname"] = "ULDah"; .

This worked great for all of 32 seconds once the new character finished the 1st quest, ran into the inn accepted the next quest and just stood there.

I honestly have no idea what im missing or what im doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Beta questing - by Dullest88 - 08-30-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Beta questing - by TehMorbid - 08-31-2014, 06:01 AM
RE: Beta questing - by Dullest88 - 08-31-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Beta questing - by Ace - 08-31-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Beta questing - by Dullest88 - 08-31-2014, 09:58 PM