Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
bot not recognizing markers
So I have been mining without issues for the past couple of days. I'm focusing on getting past these ridiculous job quests for the Miner, and I needed some Raw Amethyst.

I went to the Central Shroud, and noticed that there are no markers for the Amethyst, so I added a couple, only to find that the bot refuses to move.

I thought, well maybe I need to add a path. Maybe it's not recorded in the Mesh. So I tried doing that, and re-adding the markers, but the bot just sits there still.

Maybe I added the mesh wrong. I've never had to add NavMesh before this, and it's changed since the last time I played around with it. I don't see pathing anymore like I used to (I don't see outlines anymore), so I did a lot of it blindly. And when I check "Show Triangles" all my markers disappear. :) Really counter-productive!

Alright, so, I figured out a bit of it already. But I have no idea how to edit the regular NavMesh, because it just does not show up.

But here is what I did to fix it:

I restarted the bot a few times, I began to record again, hoping it would work this time (6th times the charm anyways). I hit save, and I could finally see the NavMesh (only for what I recorded -- I have tried to see the Navmesh of the Central Shroud, but it won't show). I added some mining markers, and it's finally working that way. Kind of seems out of the way, but that's OK, at least it's working.

I'd like to add this new navmesh to the central shroud mesh, so I don't have to swap between them all the time (is that possible?). I can't seem to be able to edit the Central Shroud navmesh.

(all markers still disappear if I select "show triangles" btw -- nothing but that changes.)

I just want some HQ Raw Amethyst, you know? Why isn't this in the CS navmesh. ._.

TL:DR;-
I couldn't add mining markers to central shroud (they were not being recognized. I tried to edit the NavMesh for central shroud, but it would not show up for me. I added a completely new NavMesh for just Raw Amethyst, added mining markers to THAT navmesh, and it works.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
bot not recognizing markers - by kyln - 09-13-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by kyln - 09-13-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by Latty79 - 09-13-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by kyln - 09-13-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by Latty79 - 09-13-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by kyln - 09-13-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by Latty79 - 09-13-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by kyln - 09-13-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by Latty79 - 09-13-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: bot not recognizing markers - by rsilva712 - 09-15-2014, 12:04 AM